Information on registration and test prep go to the ACT webpage.
|Test Date||Registration Deadline||(Late Fee Required)|
|September 10, 2016||August 7, 2016||August 8-19, 2016|
|October 22, 2016||September 16, 2016||September 17-30, 2016|
|December 10, 2016||November 4, 2016||November 5-18, 2016|
|February 11, 2017*||January 13, 2017||January 14-20, 2017|
|April 8, 2017||March 3, 2017||March 4-17, 2017|
|June 10, 2017||May 5, 2017||May 6-19, 2017|
Information on registration and test prep go to the SAT webpage.
Free SAT Prep Available on Kahn Academy.
|Test Date||Normal Deadline||Late Registration*||Online Score Release|
|October 1, 2016||September 1, 2016||Sept 20, 2016||October 27, 2016|
|November 5, 2016||October 7, 2016||October 25, 2016||November 29, 2016|
|December 3, 2016||November 3, 2016||November 22, 2016||December 22, 2016|
|January 21, 2017||December 21, 2016||January 10, 2017||February 23, 2017|
|March 11, 2017||February 10, 2017||February 28, 2017||April 13, 2017|
|May 6, 2017||April 7, 2017||April 25, 2017||June 8, 2017|
|June 3, 2017||May 9, 2017||May 24, 2017||July 12, 2017|
The ASVAB Career Exploration Program Information
Did you know…
The ASVAB aptitude tests have a well-established capacity to assess not only the ability to learn new skills, but to predict success in a wide variety of occupations.
The ASVAB Career Exploration Program is unique in several ways. The program:
- Meets the career development needs of today’s high school and postsecondary students, whether they plan to enter the workforce right away or pursue further education at a university, community college, or vocational institution
- Provides a world class, comprehensive career exploration and planning experience based on current career development theory and practice
- Encourages students to explore a wide variety of careers, rather than limiting their exploration by telling them what they can or should do
- Empowers students; encourages them to determine if and how they could improve their skills to become qualified for an occupation of interest
- Emphasizes the importance of career planning and decision making
- Provides a full-spectrum of career opportunities to students, regardless of their gender, ethnicity, or ability level
- Sample Includes ready-to-use structured activities to guide students through the career exploration and planning process
- Was developed with the assistance of a panel of leading career development professionals
Since the mid 1990s, the ASVAB Career Exploration Program has provided high quality, cost-free career exploration and planning materials and services to high schools across the nation. From surveys of participating students, we learned the following:
- 76% of the students who participated did so because of their interest in making appropriate post- high school career and educational plans.
- 31% of the students who participated did so because of their interest in military service.
- 62% of those who participated reported that the ASVAB Program helped them to connect their skills and interests with appropriate career choices.
- 63% of those who participated say the ASVAB Program helped them to consider careers they had not thought about before.
Please contact Mrs. Conaway at email@example.com for more information and next testing opportunities.